Have You Suffered A Serious Injury?
Catastrophic injuries can redefine, or even end, a person’s life. For recovering your health and the life you had before the accident, you will likely require help from a number of different types of professionals.
You will need extensive medical care, perhaps for a very long time. The most serious personal injuries may require intensive care at the outset and then long-term care such as home health care, nursing home and other types of care for years or maybe for the rest of your life.
Who Will Pay For Your Care?
Requiring that degree of medical care for that long will place an incredible financial burden on anyone. Recovering the maximum compensation is often an absolute necessity to cover the costs of medical care for injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) — TBI can lead to dramatic changes in cognitive ability, memory and personality.
- Spinal cord injuries — Injuries to the spinal cord such as paraplegia, quadriplegia and partial paralysis can change people from breadwinners and caregivers to people who need help. Such dramatic changes can be difficult for everyone in a family.
- Burn injuries — Severe burns require specialized care and can have lasting impacts on health.
- Mesothelioma — The effects of asbestos exposure can cause a range of ailments such as mesothelioma. Mesothelioma creates an escalating set of medical needs that will require greater levels of care.
- Broken bones — The time spent mending a broken bone can seriously impact your physical capabilities.
- Loss of limb — An injury that causes you to lose a limb or critical body part results in lifelong consequences.
We also offer our assistance to those who have lost loved ones to fatal accidents.
More Than 20 Years Of Personal Injury Experience
At the Law Office of Michael R. De La Paz, our firm brings more than 20 years of experience to the table for those who have suffered the most serious injuries. We will work tirelessly to secure the maximum compensation that you need.
Serious Injury Attorney Serving San Antonio, South Texas And Nationwide
When you or someone you love has suffered the most serious personal injuries, turn to the Law Office of Michael R. De La Paz. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 210-951-2244 or contact us online.
No attorney’s fees are collected unless we secure a recovery for you.
Se habla español.